There are many great links and resources for Special Education information on the web. Here are some that we feel are educational and responsible in the information they provide:
- LD Online has loads of good information on learning disabilities. This is a good place to start for strategies and current articles related to students with learning disabilities.
- This site is maintained by the KU Department of Special Education. KU is one of the top schools in the nation for Special Education Preparation and research. This site features much of that information. Check the teacher tools out on this site. This site has a tremendous amount of strategies and resources for best practices in Special Education.
- Special Education Resources
on the Internet
- A huge site filled with different links for applying to students with disabilities and Special Education.
- This site is a great resource that looks at many different types of behavior problems and gives you ideas to try for every different kind of student.
Special Education Disabilities help
- This site explains the different disabilities of students we work with and gives us strategies to help them. The special education section of this site has good information as well.